Registration is coming!
The first edition of the conference will take place on October 1-2 in the Copernicus Conference Center
We are fully aware of that holiday season is coming and most of you are wondering how to spend it,
but we are sure it is also worth planning the autumn time.
We prepared special promotions for those of you who register earlier and that’s
why those 2 inspiring days sounds even better.
BUY A TICKET!
A ticket price includes:
- admission to lectures with a scope of all of it
- a set of conference materials
- lunch, coffee breaks during the conference
- the opportunity to take part in workshops as part of the conference on pre-registration on the
principle of ‘first come first served’
Which ticket type do I need to buy ?
- If a company is paying for your ticket and you need a proper VAT receipt, please buy a business
- If you are using Python as a hobby or as freelancer and don't need a VAT receipt, the Indyvidual
ticket is for you.
- If you are a student and have not crossed the magic age of 26 years ;), buy Student
- if you are a member of PLPUG and paid the contributions for this year, buy a ticket for
Inspirations and attractions
We are preparing for you a series of lectures, meetings with experts and the paths of practical
We are also preparing for you a competition in which you will be able to win great prizes.
After the first day of the conference, we planned an integration evening.
That’s a great way to meet interesting people and exchange experiences with them over a beer and snacks.